Understanding Self Harm in Children and Young People
This full day workshop aims to give professionals a greater understanding of the signs, causes and risks associated with self harm and how they can support this.
This training covers:
- What is self harm and why do some children and young people do this?
- How to identify self harm behaviours
- Minimising risk in self harm
- Strategies to support a child or young person who self harms
Who is this training suitable for:
- Teaching Assistants
- Special Educational Needs co-ordinators
- Speech and Language Therapists
- Nursery Nurses
- Social Care workers
- Youth workers
- Family support workers
- Private tutors
- Other professionals working with children
- 10% discount will be applied to all bookings made at least 4 weeks before the course date.
- A discount of £5 per person for groups of 3 or more from the same organisation
How to Book
Either book through the website or:
- Phone Jenny on 01384 400956
|Event date:||Tue 5th Mar 2019 9:15am|
|Event End Date:||Tue 15th May 2018 3:00pm|
|Location||The Hub Community Resource Centre|
This event is now fully booked, sorry.